Saturday, April 14, 2018

Ten Things I Believe In


  1. Anyone powerful enough to create a universe would have no reason to keep me alive forever
  2. People are basically good. At least they want to be. We might disagree on the definitions, but I think everyone wants to be good.
  3. There are good people in every religion. 
  4. Whether there’s a God (god) or not, I’m going to act like I think I should act. 
  5. You don’t do good or refrain from bad because you’re hoping to go to heaven or you might go to hell. You do it because it’s the right thing to do
  6. Miracles are things that we just don’t understand yet. That’s why there are fewer and fewer of them.
  7. I don’t care what your religion is. But I really don’t want you to be an asshole.
  8. Treat everyone as a valuable person. Assume that he or she is one.
  9. Figure out how to do something nice for someone every day.
  10. The only way I’ll live forever is by leaving behind a legacy worthy of emulating.
  11. It’s our responsibility to leave this world in better shape than we found it.

No comments: